Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome Home Neighbors!!!

Here's the view our neighbors will get when they pull in this weekend after a nice week at the beach! Apparently Ike still packed a little bit of a punch even after travelling over 1200 miles of land. I knew we were in trouble when I looked out and the little red swing was being blown horizontal. About 10 seconds later we lost half our tree. Hopefully everything gets taken care of without anybody getting too upset.


2 comments:

Hetrick family said...

HOLY MOLY!!! How did I not hear about this yet!! That is insane. I am so glad you both started one of these. It is nice to see pictures of you two and updates as well. You don't have to have a baby to blog. But maybe this means....... haha j/k!!

Anonymous said...

Well I bet the neighbors enjoy this! We had alot of trees down around here too...although none on our car or home thank goodness!