Just thought we would share a then and now of Luna. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed (especially those ears!!). She turned 1 year old on the 26th. She is quite the outdoor enthusiast so we celebrated by going to one of her favorite places to hike. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

3 comments:
:) Love the video of your kids. Luna's ears are amazing...they defy gravity. She looks like a bunny hopping at the end of the video. Happy Birthday Loon-tunes!
She turned into Dumbo!!!!!! Cute post :) Happy Birthday to the little 1 year old!
Oh she has grown up so fast! Those ears are cute! I remember when she was at grams and Don and I still had Lucee, she wasn't to sure about that one!! I think I still have pictures of that too somewhere on my discs at my moms house! I'll have to send a couple of those when I finally go and remember to pick up my discs!
Post a Comment